Friday 7 March 2014

Holy Prayers & Invocations

Greetings & Blessings

Here is a list of Holy Prayers & Invocations.
I recommend printing this page.

May you find inspiration from this.
Esta Lior
000.



Pray_101
###

444.

111. Invocation of the Soul and Monadic Mantrum
. Invocation of the Great Invocation
222. Short Version of the Great Invocation
333. Long Version of the Great Invocation
555. The Lord's Prayer
666. Prayer of St. Francis'
777. Traditional Rosary
888. A New Age Rosary
999. The Affirmation of the Disciple
###
Prayer


{taken from 'How to Open and Close Each Class Session' http://iamuniversity.org/how-to-open-and-close-each-class-session/}

Invocation of the Soul and Monadic Mantrum

The soul mantrum was brought forth to the Earth through the channelings of Alice Bailey of the Ascended Master Djwhal Khul. In my personal opinion it is one of the most profound mantrums on the entire planet and should be recited every time spiritual work of some kind is about to be ignited. The original soul mantrum goes as follows:


I am the Soul,
I am the Light Divine,
I am Love,
I am Will,
I am Fixed Design.
x3


Since most of you, my beloved readers, have already passed your fourth initiation it is appropriate to change the Soul mantrum to the Monadic mantrum which is the updated version. It is the same as the Soul mantrum but instead of saying, “I am the Soul,” you say, “I am the Monad.”

I am the Monad,
I am the Light Divine,
I am Love,
I am Will,
I am Fixed Design.
x3


Actually I recommend that you say both of them. First the Soul mantrum and then the Monadic mantrum. The saying of these mantrums will ignite your Higher Self and Mighty I Am Presence (Monad) into action. “Try it, you’ll like it!”


Invocation of the Great Invocation



The next step of the class is to have printed out in advance copies of the Great Invocation which is a prayer that was brought forth by Lord Maitreya, the Planetary Christ, around 1945 or 1950. It is one of the most powerful prayers that has ever been given forth to light workers and the New Group of World Servers. I am first going to give it to you in the short version, and then I am going to give you the longer version. I recommend doing the short version for most of your classes, however on special holidays or Holy days I recommend doing the longer version.


Short Version of the Great Invocation



From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let Light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.


From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let Love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.


From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men -
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.


From the center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.


Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.


What I would recommend is that you either photocopy this page or type it up on your computer and have this available with the Soul and Monadic mantrum and possibly some other prayers that I am going to suggest in the coming pages.



Long Version of the Great Invocation

Let the Forces of Light bring illumination to mankind
Let the Spirit of Peace be spread abroad
May men of goodwill everywhere meet in a spirit of cooperation
May forgiveness on the part of all men be the keynote at this time
Let power attend the efforts of the Great Ones
So let it be, and help us to do our part.


Let the Lords of Liberation issue forth
Let Them bring succor to the sons of men
Let the Rider from the Secret Place come forth,
And coming, save
Come forth, O Mighty One.


Let the souls of men awaken to the Light,
And may they stand with massed intent
Let the fiat of the Lord go forth
The end of woe has come!
Come forth, O Mighty One
The hour of service of the Saving Force has now arrived
Let it be spread abroad, O Mighty One.


Let Light and Love and Power and Death
Fulfill the purpose of the Coming One
The will to save is here
The love to carry forth the work is widely spread abroad
The active aid of all who know the truth is also here
Come forth, O Mighty One and blend these three.


Construct a great defending wall
The rule of evil now must end.


From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let Light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.


From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let Love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.


From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men -
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.


From the center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out.
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.


Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.



The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, for ever.
Amen.


Prayer of St. Francis

LORD, make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.


DIVINE MASTER, grant that I may not so much seek to be
consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love; for it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.



Traditional Rosary

In the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.


I Believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of Heaven and Earth;
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord;
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell;
the third day He arose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven, to sitteth at the right hand of God
the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge
the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church,
the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.


Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us
our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.


Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.


Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit;
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.


Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to thee do we send up our signs, mourning,
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us;
and after this our exile show unto us
the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus;
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.


Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
O God, whose only begotten Son, by His life,
death, and resurrection
has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life,
Grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries
in the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
we may imitate what they contain,
and obtain what they promise;
through the same Christ our Lord.
Amen.

A New Age Rosary

First make the sign of the cross five times,
honoring our Lord’s five wounds.
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary,
pray for us who see refuge in thee.
Holy Mother, save us through your
Immaculate Heart’s Flame of Love.


At the end, hold the cross and say three times:
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit;
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.


Close the rosary by saying:
Mother of God, send down your grace
through your Immaculate Heart’s Flame of Love
to the whole human race, now and at the hour of our death.


Eternal Father-Mother God, I offer you the Body and Blood
the Soul and Divinity of your dearly beloved Son,
Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins
and the sins of the whole world.


For the sake of his most sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and the whole world.
Holy God, Holy Omnipotent One, Holy Immortal One,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.

This Rosary is from Earlyne Chaney’s A Book of Prophecy.




The Affirmation of the Disciple



I am a point of light within a greater light
I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire,
focused within the fiery will of God and thus I stand.
I am a way by which men may achieve.
I am a source of strength enabling them to stand.
I am a beam of light, shining upon their way, and thus I stand.
And standing thus, revolve and treat this way, the ways of men,
And know the ways of God. And thus I stand.

I strive toward understanding.
Let wisdom take the place of knowledge in my life.
I strive towards cooperation.
Let the master of my life, the soul,
and likewise the one I seek to serve,
throw light through me on others.

In the center of the Will of God I stand.
Naught shall deflect my will from His.
I implement that will by love.
I turn towards the field of service.
I, the triangle divine, work out that will within the square,
and serve my fellow men.

I am a messenger of Light.
I am a pilgrim on the way of Love.
I do not walk alone, but know myself as one with all great souls,
and one with them in service.
Their strength is mine. This strength I claim.
My strength is theirs and this I freely give.
A soul, I walk on earth, I represent the One.

I am one with my group of brothers, and all that I have is theirs.
May the love which is in my soul pour forth to them.
May the strength which is in me lift and aid them.
May the thoughts which my soul creates
reach and encourage them.

I know the law, and towards the goal I strive.
Naught shall arrest my progress on the way.
Each tiny life within my form responds.
My soul has sounded forth that call,
and clearer day by day it sounds.

The glamour holds me not.
The path of light streams clear ahead.
My plea goes forth to reach the hearts of men.
I seek, I try to serve your need.
Give me your hand and tread the path with me.

The sons of men are one and I am one with them.
I seek to love not hate.
I seek to serve and not exact due service.
I seek to heal not hurt.


Let Pain bring due reward of light and love.
Let the soul control the outer form and life, and all events,
and bring to light the love which underlies the happenings of the time.
Let vision come and insight.
Let the future stand revealed.
Let inner union demonstrate and outer cleavages be gone.
Let love prevail.
Let all men love.


We know, oh Lord, of life and love, about the need.
Touch our hearts anew with love, that we too may love and give.

This affirmation is from Alice Bailey's Ponder On This



§§§

I Am The True Vine
Nivla_Sefatayim
Niv Sefatayim

No comments:

Post a Comment